This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.castells.photo, owned by Carles Cortés Martínez (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing THE WEBSITE OWNER'S website confers the status of USER of the same, and implies full acceptance without reservation of all and each of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification from THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user, furthermore, undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs that:
Owner Carles Cortés Martínez, email@example.com
To communicate with us, we have at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may condition the use of some of the contents offered on the website according to the purposes for which the content is intended. In order to access the contents, prior completion of a form will be required in order to determine the conditions of access, which will be described on the website itself.
The user guarantees the authenticity and currency of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the WEBSITE OWNER'S contents and services and not to use them to, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, for advocating terrorism or, in general, any content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of THE WEBSITE OWNER'S computer systems or those of third parties and, if applicable, extracting information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or if this is legally permitted.
- Obtain data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, images, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and font codes, form a work, the ownership of which belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, no exploitation rights over these may be understood to have been ceded to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation, and always under the conditions expressed on the website itself. Likewise, access to and cession of the photographs is prohibited, except when the access requirements demanded by the owner of the website are fulfilled and prior fulfilment of the requirements set by the website owner, or in the event of prior authorisation granted by the website owner.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that the use of or access to the same confers any rights over them to the user.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents or any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions taken on the basis of these materials.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website has an informative purpose without guaranteeing full access to all the contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or up-to-dateness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one's own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility for information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER identifying him/herself properly and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publishing of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as a guide with no legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Catalan.